Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My 1000th Post

I just happened to notice that my last post was my 999th, and I've been wondering all day what I could do to make this, my 1000th, special. What could I do besides posting a few pictures of pretty, shirtless boys, which is all I ever do anyway? Then I thought that maybe that's the most appropriate thing for me to do after all. And of course I would like take this opportunity to thank all of my readers, especially the tiny minority who take the time to comment.

Lately, for a variety of reasons, I have been contemplating the future of this blog. I admit that, for various reasons, it has not been as fulfilling for me to do this as it used to be, and I had a very recent incident (which I won't go into) that has finally convinced me that if this blog has a future it probably isn't on Blogger. But I'm not going to be a gloomy Gus. This is supposed to be a celebration! Here are some pretty, shirtless boys- long may they wave!



Widget by Forex Trading | Business

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Online