Wednesday, June 8, 2011

CRISTIANO RONALDO'S CONTROVERSIAL AGAIN

Two months after recovering from his injured ankle, Cristiano Ronaldo finally got out on the field, finally. But trouble seems to be his good friend...


From: Skysports
Ronaldo scored Real's last goal and also won and then missed a penalty before picking up two yellow cards in the final four minutes. The first was for removing his shirt in celebration of his goal and then, soon after, he was shown a second yellow card for kicking Juanma Ortiz.



As for taking his shirt off, here's what he has to say,
"Taking off my shirt was an instinctive reaction. I know that I made a mistake but I'm human. I didn't want to do it.These are things that happen in football and I hope to learn from them. I've apologised to my team-mates."


Whoa, that's one of the best Incredible Hulk impression I've seen, but kinda douchey yeah


Widget by Forex Trading | Business

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Online